I'm sitting at home, having a red wine / cranberry sprizzie getting ready for my most favorite holiday. Christmas!!
I find it funny that this holiday has become my favorite over the years. Especially as much as I like to party, you'd think Halloween, 4th of July, New Years, etc would be my favorite. But nope, its Christmas. Theres something about the air, the lights, the wine, and cheese balls that just bring a smile to my face.
It seems like Thanksgiving is a time for giving, and then the day after you get a whole month of giving, laughter, fun songs, and Christmas spirit.
My house is decorated right now and I also light my candy cane scented candles first thing when I walk in my house every night. This post is to encourage you to do the same. Get in the spirit! Whether you're Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, or whatever, put smile on your face, drive to the snow, make a snow man.
Buy a candle and light it every night. Maybe go to church, make a new friend (and yes, I hate to break it to all you none believers out there, we celebrate Christmas because of religion, but that's a whole nother subject i'd rather not get into)
Anyways jingle all the way! Back to Monday night football and wine. Two of God's greatest ideas.
"Cheese Balls"...my fav LOL j/k j/k
ReplyDeleteCheese, crackers, wine, pickles. Easily could be a full dinner.
ReplyDeleteCheers
ReplyDelete