Well I'm sitting in Park City Utah right now attending the Sundance Film Festival for the first time. We've been non stop since we got here, still trying to get with the 1 hour time change. Surprisingly that's been hard, i can't imagine what would happen if i went to NYC or somewhere on the east coast. lol.
Drinking a beer in the living room over looking beautiful Park City, watching the snow boarders run down the slopes, watching cars drive down Main St, and listening to Black Eyed Peas, Time of your life came on. I finally have gotten a second to reflect on whats going on in mine.
I have never been to Utah in my life, let alone Sundace. I feel pretty blessed to be here. In my previous job I never had any time to do things like this because I always had another event to do. Seems like they were never ending. At the time I thought I was having the time of my life, but I have realized while out here that I'm about to embark on the time of my life.
As many people know I have recently gotten my hands in retail and I've really loved it. I have my store One Tribe, and I'm out here networking and passing out business cards. You never know what God has in store for you. Maybe some doors will open out here.
While going on a little road trip I really feel like I have scene a little more of the US now. The architecture is different here, the people are different here, and there is so much to learn.
I'm in great company which makes things nice.
Today we have gone down Main St, went to the Sundance info center to look into getting tickets for some of the movies, I'm supposed to wake up to snow in the AM, and right now we are off to a gifting suite hopefully to get some free stuff.
"Life is a highway and I wanna ride it."
No comments:
Post a Comment