Monday, January 31, 2011

New beginnings

Well today is Monday.

I just got home from an amazing week in Utah.  Refreshed, motivated, and ready to rock.  I had wonderful company as well I might add.   We went to the Olympic Park, went shopping, saw movies at Sundance, snowboarded, made snow angels, went sledding, made snowmen, had snowball fights, drank lots of wine, sat by the fire, and danced.

I reflected on my past, missed a couple old friends, one still here and one gone forever.  I decided to stare the future in the face with a positive outlook.  The past is behind me and the future had better watch out.

Again, today is Monday.   I woke up next to Myah which I missed so much, the birds were singing, and the sun is out.  Breakfast is done, coffee is down, and its time to hit the road. 

My birthday is in 2 weeks also, so be ready to rock.

Tally ho! Shaka! Love and -------------> .   to those of you that know.

Matthew

1 comment: